This ancient discipline has become an essential sport for many people thanks to its countless physical and emotional benefits.
The practice of yoga helps you face the everyday life challenges with greater strength, positivity and control.
It is suitable for everyone and combines physical postures, breathing exercises and meditation. Nowadays there are many types of yoga: Hatha yoga, Vinyasa yoga, Bikram yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Aeroyoga...
Among the most popular asanas (yoga postures) we find Adho Mukha Svanasana (downward facing dog), Vriksasana (tree), Balasana (the child) and Uttanasana (standing clamp). If you have never done yoga before, don't worry because it is a sport that adapts to your own limits and you will progress with practice.
Which are the benefits of yoga?
There are many reasons why practicing yoga on a regular basis gives you a better quality of life:
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Increases the quality of sleep
- Improves concentration, so it helps you to work and/or study better
- Helps digestion
- Improves posture and flexibility, strengthens bones and muscles and reduces chronic pain
- Burns calories and reverses the aging process
- Improves coordination and balance
Healthy getaways and yoga retreats on the Costa Brava, Catalonia, Spain
Deepen your yoga practice to find your balance and get out of stress. Connect with your essence and free yourself from all demands. Join the yoga retreats organized by Mas de Torrent hotel on the Costa Brava, 5 minutes away from Pals. An unforgettable experience of 4 days and 3 nights full of wellness and calm.
Yoga and meditation classes, nutrition and cosmetics workshops, guided conscious hikes, energetic massages and much more from the hand of the best Spanish and international yoga instructors such as Alessandra Oram and Claudia Arias.
Enjoy disconnection, nature and gastronomy during unforgettable yoga retreats at Mas de Torrent. A healthy getaway in an 18th century Catalan farmhouse turned into an exclusive 5-star boutique hotel. An accommodation in the interior of the Empordà with breathtaking views and corners to reconnect with your inner self.
What do the yoga retreats at Mas de Torrent include?
- Accommodation in a double room for 3 nights
- Full board with balanced menus, mostly vegetarian
- Yoga welcome pack and welcome drink
- 6 yoga classes, 1 meditation session
- Workshops and walks on the Costa Brava
- All the necessary material for the practices (yoga mats, belts and blocks)
- Access to the hotel spa and 1 chakra energetic massage
Discover here the dates of the next yoga retreats at Mas de Torrent.