Endorsed by certification GBAC and in compliance with the order SND / 414/2020 of May 16 and SND / 399/2020 of May 9, 2020 of the Ministry of Health we have adopted the following measures in our hotels:
GENERAL SAFETY AND PREVENTION MEASURES:
Encourage the physical distancing of all people (customers and workers) with informative signs in different languages and specific signs so that the minimum distance between people is respected.
· Minimize physical contact between people, surfaces and objects
· Mandatory use of masks for all our personnel in situations where the interpersonal safety distance cannot be guaranteed.
· Hydroalcoholic solution dispensers at all hotel entrances, customer crossing areas, restaurant tables, service areas, SPA and rooms.
· Welcome personal hygiene kits for all our clients (masks, gloves, hydroalcoholic gel).
CLEANING AND SANITATION:
· Intensification of the daily cleaning and sanitizing of common spaces and elements that can be used frequently.
· Adaptation of our cleaning protocols according to specific regulations.
· UV Ray disinfection equipment.
· Establish maximum capacities in all our spaces that guarantee physical distance.
· Updating the configuration of our restaurants, redesigning the distribution of tables to guarantee the distance of two meters between them.
· Training of all our workers in the protocols of action for COVID-19.
· Instructions on how to act in case of symptoms of workers or clients.
· Training in the use of personal protective equipment.
· Implementation of digital check in applications and personalization of the stay.