Do not you have time for cooking? Do you open the fridge and do not know what to do with the ingredients you have? Do you want to eat in a
healthier way? With batch cooking you will gain time, save money and be able to reconcile yourself with the kitchen, ensuring healthy and fresh dishes with very little effort during the week. During these 3 days, from 4th-6th November, you will learn from Chloe how to plan and manage your kitchen in order to eat better, varied food and save time in the kitchen. These will be days where you will learn new habits that will help you improve your day-to-day life; you will resolve doubts and you will be able to rest in a unique environment. Days for you and yours.
What the deal includes
- Accomodation in a double room for 2 nights.
- Welcome drink.
- Mini bar stocked with healthy drinks and snacks.
- Full board featuring a balanced, plant-based menu (fully adaptable for vegan, celiac and other food intolerances) based on local and seasonal products. Includes non alcoholic drinks with meals.
- Chloe Sucreé Lecture on “Batch cooking and how to organize the kitchen”
- Cooking workshop by Chloe Sucreé
- 1 Yoga Class
- Access to MasSpa (Sauna, Hammam, heated swimming pool, water circuit and fitness by Technogym).
- Special offers on selected beauty Spa products.